Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day Plus Twenty

Standing by to hear from Jody. I have lots to do today. I am getting ready  for Jody to come home. The cleaning service is coming Wednesday and I have to get my errands done. Once Jody comes home I can not leave her for more than 45 minutes. I have worked on the best route to get to the hospital as well a alternatives, so I have that part covered.

I will update you when I hear from Jody...

The number today is 352!

Her platelets are at 111 and her HCT dropped a little to 25.4. Jody is producing white blood cells, which have gone from .7 to 1.1. All of this information is definitely positive, but I need to emphasise Jody is not out of the woods yet. They have sent a sample of her blood off to be examined for DNA and they will compare it to the results they get from her bone marrow biopsy. The first bone marrow biopsy will be preformed sometime next week, hopefully. A lot of "if" and "when" depends on her continued recovery. Jody is working on getting her INR back to therapeutic, but before they do the biopsy they will need to lower her INR. So everything is a delicate dance of chemistry.

Gots-Lots-Tah-Do... I be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment