Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day Plus Fifteen

GOOD MORNING!

Well, Jody's ANC has continued down and we are now at 68, which is below both the physician assistant (PA) and the doctor's guess. So Jody could go to "0" by tomorrow. Her platelets did increase to 37, which means she would have to go back on the shots (damn the bad luck). Remember, we are looking for an increase in the ANC to be able to start thinking about going home. There are other things that need to happen also.

Jody is feeling good today, she however is still complaining about her left shoulder hurting. Hopefully she just slept on it wrong. I am at home as I write this post. I am getting ready to go to Home Depot for some things for the house. We had and employee at Grimm's (my family's lumber yard) that we called "work work". So for today only I can be called "work work". Is a man's job ever done?

OK, now we have several names that have come up in reference to my bald head picture. (see post "Day Plus Ten") We have; courtesy of Jody, "Daddy Warbucks", our neighbors suggested "Uncle Fester", my sister-in-law is sticking me with "Shrek", and my favorite from a dear dear friend, Trudy who suggested Bruce Willis of "Die Hard" and "Die Harder" fame. Jody has begun to loose her hair and I am looking forward to our bald picture together, so have your fun now.

Love to all of you...

More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment