Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day Plus Thirty-One

OK... OK...

I am a little behind... Today is Saturday and I am planning to catch everyone up today. We do not have any appointments and all is well, except that I am challenged. First to get the little misuses  settled in, next to get everything done that I forgot about...

Excuse me I have to go  and stop her from doing the wash...

1 comment:

  1. Jody, Jody, Jody - Have you not been listening to everyone telling you to "follow doctors' orders" and let Tom do the things he's so willing to do? You, my dear, are supposed to concentrate on getting well!! ;-) I think the key words in my first sentence are "telling you", "orders", "let Tom (or anyone)" and "supposed to". They all go against your grain don't they? Well, your stubbornness has gotten you this far, (I'm sorry, that was supposed to be "determination"), so who are we to question how you get it done? Just try not to drive Tom completely crazy - you might need him around for something later! Really, am glad you're still acting up - would be more worried about you if you weren't. Love you!

    Tom - hang in there. You've apparently got a real challenge there.

    ReplyDelete