Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day Plus Five

I have not heard from Jody yet, but that does not mean anything. I am staying home this morning to do some housework. I am hoping to hear from her soon. Sleep is tough to get at the hospital, so on the chance she is sleeping I will wait until I hear from her. I will keep you guys posted.

I have thought about the quote of the day. I just had a nice conversation with my youngest son, PJ. Much of our discussion dealt with being happy. He wished me Happy Birthday, and I responded that I wish him happiness. The conversation was a bit more convoluted....  I am happy all of my children are healthy, as well as all my grand-children. I am happy that all of Jody's friends are happy and sending us happy thoughts and prayers.  Jody called to report the doctors were happy with her progress so as a result, I am most of all happy that Jody is doing so well at "Day Plus Five"...  So today is all about happiness!

Today is a good day, so everyone feel free to call. Jody is a little tired because her ANC has dropped to around 1,300. Remember she is headed to zero real soon.

I arrived at the hospital around 4:00 pm to find Jody doing great. We talked for awhile and then ordered dinner. Jody asked me to spend the night with her, so I made up the cot. Love to everyone, I will write more tomorrow.


"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
- Buddha

You have to really think about this quote a little... then it hits you... Oh, Oh, if I am happy and I share it... it will not cost me anything... and someone else can be happy too. Whoa! that's a thought... if people are happy good things happen to you... and you never run out of being happy... Happiness attracts happiness, right? I could go on forever...

2 comments:

  1. Howdi,
    I'll wait to read todays blog to determine if I can call you Jody. You are looking good even without makeup! Love you Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey S.S., call Tom so we can get updated! We love ya. Bill & Ace

    ReplyDelete