Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Day Plus One-Hundred-Forty-Nine

Christmas Eve...

Jody slept very well last night with almost no discomfort. She woke me up around 3 o'clock humming Christmas songs. She got out of bed totally on her own, took a shower, got dressed for the day and walked down the stairs without my help. This is exciting to see her rebound. Now it is all about building up her lungs and working on using her arm and leg muscles again. Each hospital stay has weakened her.

Jody and I are getting ready for Christmas day. We are going to bring Jody's father over from the nursing home around 10 o'clock and we plan to have a simple Christmas dinner. I am heading out to pick up the missing ingredients.

I finished yesterdays post and I will try to post more latter on today...

Call if you want, she loves to hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment