Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day Plus One-Hundred-Fifty

Merry Christmas everyone!

We have had the most fantastic Christmas (mostly because Jody was home)! Jody's father came over for dinner tonight and everything went smooth. Our Christmas day began around 4:30 in the morning, when we both awoke and began looking at each other. "Why are you looking at me?" "Why are you looking at me!?" "I don't know, do you want to go see if Santa came to the house last night?" "I will go check"... so I in my kerchief with a jerk I arose... OH wait a minute somebody has all ready written that story...

The two of us scurried downstairs; like little children, to open gifts. We turned on the TV and watched the "Yule Log" on cable. This is some exciting video if you haven't seen it, check it out... Oh yes, and they play background music for the season (Jody happens to like it, so be careful with your comments). Around 8 o'clock  we went back upstairs to get dressed (not that we were undressed.... we were in our pajama and robe). I started the preparing the Christmas dinner and by 10 o'clock and then I was off to get Papa Joe. We had a quiet day with Joe; eat dinner, talked with some friends and then took Papa Joe home around 5 o'clock. Here it is 7:30 and I am writing this post.

Jody had an off and on again day. For the most part she felt good... a couple of times she struggled breathing and had some back pain. Jody is having a GVHD attack on her side around the incision. It can be painful at times, mostly just itchy. Jody has a cream she puts on it to help. We have no plans for tomorrow, just watching TV or reading. This could be an opportunity to call. I am sure Jody will be calling some of you depending on how she feels.

Love to all... Merry Christmas!

Oh, by the way, my grown adult children called us on Skype to wish Jody and me a Merry Christmas. I snaped a picture of them. The grandchildren were playing with their gifts and would not sit still long enough (there are five grandchildren from 2 to 8 years old). It is hard not being with them.

Left to right; PJ, Ryan, Shannon, and Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment