Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day Plus One-Hundred-Fifty-Six

Here it is New Years eve. Jody is doing great today! It makes me feel good when she has a good day. We cherish everyone of them. We learned the other day that Jody's Aunt Ruth, who live in Los Gatos, CA fell and broke her hip Wednesday. You might remember her from our trip to California... Aunt Ruth is 95 years old and lives on her own, she is the most active person we know. We love her so much, she is Jody's second mom. I always tell her she is my favorite Aunt. Her daughter Debbie Rice and her husband Tom is with her at the hospital. We were told she went through surgery OK and is recovering in the rehab care section of the hospital. Jody and I ask that you share some of your prayers on her. We are praying real hard too.

We have no plans for tonight... probably will not even wait (stay awake long enough) for the ball to drop. Living in Denver the ball drops in New York at ten o'clock our time. WHOOOOPPPPEEEE! 2011 has to be a better year, so you can surmise we are looking forward to next year. I thought for a minute I might go over everything that happened in 2010. But then again who cares... It was a bad year (Jody was diagnosed) and yet it was a good year (Jody got her stem cell transplant) so I do not know... I think I will just say I am glad it is behind us... We are moving on!

Feel free to call or write tomorrow, we will be up early watching the parade, dog show and football. Jody and I hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you next year...

1 comment: