Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day Minus Nine

Today is Monday and we have nothing planned except dinner with Jody's dad, Joe. I got up early around 5:30 as I usually do and Jody slept in until almost 9:00. We (she) decided to go shopping. After the usual two to three hours of preparation we were off.

We returned home around 3:00... fun was had by all. I caught up on some bills and we took off to pick up her dad at Saint Andrews. We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant Senior Ric's. I am including a picture of us at the restaurant below. We had a great time!


After several attempts to get Joe smiling this was the best we could do. He REALLY did enjoy dinner with us. Jody really loves her father and is having a hard time adjusting to not seeing him for awhile. I will try to bring him to see her in the hospital depending on his health and whether she wants a visitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment