Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day Plus Seventy-Seven

I AM BACK.....

OK let me give you a brief tale of woes...

It all began approximately three weeks ago. I (being the genius I am) decided to update my Microsoft "Explorer" to Version 9 Beta... "How bad could it be?" "I am sure they made it faster and better"... RIGHT... None of my print programs would work correctly... none of the function keys would work on "Google's blog site"... the new explorer was different, more streamlined, faster, simpler...  Needless to say I was all messed up. It took me a week to figure out how to delete the Version 9 and go back to Version 8. What a mess...
The following week I got up early and tried to update the blog. I could not get on the Internet. I tried everything I knew to do and was REALLY UPSET that I must have done something wrong when I deleted MS "Explorer". I eventually discovered I was not connecting to the Internet... Called Comcast and talked to India (isn't that fun?)... plug this in... unplug this... switch this... reset the modem... shut done and restart... GET THE PICTURE? Half the time I did not understand what he was saying. They decided to send a "Technician" out to see what the problem was... Thank goodness Jody and I have a maintenance agreement... "YIKES!" (Trying to be PC, it is not what I really said)... I discovered the problem... the Internet was down in the whole complex... and it now has come back on...  "OH NO!"  I switched the power from the router to the modem... ZAP, there goes the router. Modems OK, router is dead... "No connection to the modem. OK, well I can plug directly into the modem from the desk-top... how do I connect to the printer?" One problem begot another problem and I shut down.
It took two-weeks to finally get the router (that was another fiasco with Comcast, I won't bore you with the details... let it suffice to say I got a free router including the shipping) and another four-days to get it installed, add in a couple of days to get caught up on my paper work and we arrive at TODAY! Enough said... I am moving on.

Jody is doing great! I have so much to tell you. Back on "Day Plus Fifty-Two" I told you I have some pictures
We purchased a tent for the back porch so Jody can get outside

Dead heading the flowers... Jody knows it as "Dead Beat"...  

Here she is...

She was so excited, the doctor said she could do the ironing...

She had to wear a mask... Notice the hair to her left just above the ear

Canning peppers from Jody's Garden

We took the garden out and built a "Fall Vignette"

How do you like those Mums?
Jody is so excited, she is cooking tonight and she is calling me to dinner. I will catch everyone up with the next blog... Please come back tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment