Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day Plus Forty-Two

No appointments today... Just being lazy... It is a beautiful day in Denver, cloudy and cool. I set up a tent in the back of the house for Jody to sit under. She likes to look at her garden. I am planning on tearing out some of the plants and planting some Mums for her. The Marigolds are still doing well along with the Petunias. I am afraid the Portulaca plants have about given up, still a few blooms but turning grey. I will try to get some pictures for everyone.

Jody is feeling a little sluggish today. Last week she had a reaction to her Magnesium IV and I think she is reacting again, just not as bad. In Jody's last CBC her HCT was down to 25.9. Normally they like to infuse her below 26, but they decided to hold off until they see her count on Friday. A low HCT count makes her feel tired, so that may be causing the "blahs".

More to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jody, Just stopping by to say Hello. It looks like Tom is taking good care of you and you have been able to enjoy the nice weather we have had lately. I'm wishing you complete healing and peace. Take care, Kim C

    ReplyDelete