Jody's Garden

Jody's Garden
"No Worries"................. On a Sunset Cruise off Na Pali.................. "You can click on the picture for a tour of what we saw and the fun we had..............." (If you are new to my blog, I post the most recent news or event first (or on top). If you are trying to catch up, you may want to start with my older posts first by clicking on the "Blog Archive" and choosing a title)

Monday, June 14, 2010

Week Eight and Nine

We are now approximately eight weeks out...

The last two weeks have been a flurry of doctor appointments. We have seen an infectious disease doctor a pulmonary doctor, a ears, nose and throat doctor. We have been to see Dr. Faragher and Jody's primary doctor. She has an appointment set with her dentist, and her gynaecologists. In addition to laboratory work everything is coming back positive.

The afternoon of June 3rd, Jody's two best friends from New Jersey flew in for a quick visit. Carolyn Comforth and her daughter Alma. It was quite a boost to Jody's spirit and we all had fun.

Our adventures led us "The Fort" for dinner, where Carolyn experienced an Elk chop and Alma had a pretend birthday. We all had a great time.


On our return from one of our many shopping trips we saw a rainbow. We raced off to find where it ended and discovered it was coming from our house. Carolyn and Alma thought it was a beautiful sign.






I committed to Jody that I would get my hair buzzed off prior to her intense chemo treatment, where she will lose most of her hair. Just prior to their visit I decided to get my haircut in preparation for my BUZZ. I thought if I went in stages it would be less of a shock.

Below is the BEFORE













and here is the AFTER... you be the judge





















Since we are showing off hairstyles here is Jody's after picture (notice her before in the picture above). She decided to take it in stages, so in a couple of weeks it will be even shorter... What are your thoughts?









I think she's beautiful!







This now completes week eight and nine...

2 comments:

  1. I love her haircut!! I think she is beautiful, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody, You look beautiful!! I know your hairdresser!! Keep the faith...Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete